The digital evolution is enabling the creation of sophisticated technology-based solutions making wealth management more accessible, affordable, and eponymous. The WealthTech Book is a comprehensive guide into the disruption, innovation, and opportunities in the wealth management industry. It is an invaluable source of information for entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, insurers, analysts, and consultants working in or interested in investing in this space.
- explains how the wealth management sector is being affected by competition from low-cost robo-advisors
- explores technology and start-up company disruption and how to delight customers while managing their assets
- explains how to achieve better returns using the latest fintech innovation
- includes inspirational success stories and new business models
- details overall market dynamics
The WealthTech Book is essential reading for investment and fund managers, asset allocators, family offices, hedge, venture capital and private equity funds and entrepreneurs and start-ups.
We contributed a paper called The Wealth Management Canvas: A Framework for Designing the WealthTech Firm of the Future.
Don’t hesitate and pre-order your personal copy here.