Are you planning a conference on wealth management and seeking for a key-note speaker? Are you looking for an executive briefing for your board of directors on the future challenges in asset management? Thinking about starting your annual management conference with a talk on the future of product innovation in the fund management industry?
Dr. Claude Diderich is a dynamic, engaging speaker with proven didactic capabilities as well as consulting and project experience at some of the world’s leading wealth and asset managers. He has a passion for speaking about topics around investment management, including business strategy, product development, innovation, and technology aspects. His focus is on how to actively shape your future.
- Business strategies for wealth managers and institutional asset managers
- How to align the business strategy with strengthening trust with your existing and potential clients to regain sustained profitability
- Product innovation in wealth and/or fund management
- How to increase you success rate in developing and launching innovative investment solutions that actually work
- Designing sound investment processes
- How to support value creation for your clients by focusing on translating your unique forecasting capabilities into the clients’ portfolios
- Implementing state of the art risk management
- How to assure that your risk management framework is not only a buzzword, but actually supports your value creation process
- The role and impact of technology in investment management
- How to use technology to improve efficiency and be prepared for the future
Don’t see the topic you are looking for? We will happily create content customized to the needs of you and your audience. We are also available panel moderation.
- Keynote speeches – usually sixty to ninety minutes in duration
- Topical session – usually thirty to sixty minutes in duration
- Executive briefings – usually two to four hours in duration
- Panel discussion / moderation – usually thirty to ninety minutes in duration
- We focus on pragmatic content that our clients can apply in order to improve their contribution and the value of their organization
- We aim at showing our clients options about the future, rather than empty aphorisms and affirmations of the past
- We present sophisticated concepts and frameworks in an easy to understand language such that our clients get the most of their time listening