We believe that any consulting engagement should focus on creating value through
- focusing on tangible and intangible results that can be realistically achieved,
- reducing the inherent uncertainty that goes along with any change, and
- entrenching the results achieved in your daily business.
The following list is a small sample of possible tangible and intangible engagement outcomes. While defining an engagement, we agree with our clients on specific results to be achieved.
- Develop a simple to understand capital protected absolute return investment solution contributing 10% to profitability in its first year.
- Introduce the wealth management canvas framework for streamlining the new product development process through adapting a common language.
- Implement a stage-gate based new product development process reducing average development time from idea to launch by 20%.
- Moderate a two day innovation workshop resulting in 15 creative new service ideas to be field tested.
- Increase revenues by 15% through focusing on profitable client segments.
- Reduce capital requirements by 20% through systematically identifying and outsourcing non-core activities.
- Improve customer satisfaction through implementing an organization structure aligned with a customer centric strategy.
- Adapt existing business model to leverage core capabilities though a novel value proposition.
- Reduce the year end reporting production processing time by 10% through implementing a just-in-time business process approach.
- Improve consistency of investment performance by introducing a risk budgeting based portfolio construction model.
- Decrease impact of a specific investment risk materializing through implementing a novel risk mitigation approach.
- Introduce a building block based IT architecture allowing to leverage core functionalities and reducing the annual maintenance overhead by 30%.